top of page

Buildings Insurance

1st UK Broking can help you find buildings insurance to suit your needs. Protect your property today.

Google Reviews.png
Untitled design (4).png

Buildings Insurance

Buildings Insurance with 1st UK Broking is designed to cover your business or home if the building is destroyed or damaged. It will help you with the costs or rebuilding or repair, including from water or fire damage.  

Commercial Property Insurance 
What's covered?

Fire Damage

You will be covered for accidental fire damage, or destruction caused by fire. You could also be covered if the damage is due to arson.

Water Damage

Our policies can cover you against water damage caused by burst pipes in your property to ensure your business stays afloat.

Natural Disasters

1st UK Broking can help to find you cover you against natural disasters such as, storms, flooding and even subsidence.

Untitled design (5).png
Untitled design (6).png
Untitled design (7).png


We can help provide cover for your business against any deliberate vandalism, which includes rioting and burglary.

Untitled design (8).png

Lost Income

If you lose any income due to your building being closed after damage, we can help you claim some of this income back.

Untitled design (9).png

Secure your Buildings Insurance Policy with 1st UK Broking today!

  • Why use 1st UK Broking?
    1st UK Broking have experience in the commercial and fleet insurance market. Our team is full of knowledgeable staff, and they want to find a policy that is individually tailored to you. It is important to us that we find you a policy that is suited to your needs, as this is something we take pride in.
  • How much does commercial insurance cost?
    Unfortunately there is no set answer to this, there are many factors involved in pricing up a commercial insurance policy. This depends on what sort of insurance you need, and the level of cover you need, as well as other factors. Just rest assured that no matter what type of insurance you need, our team at 1st UK Broking will strive to find a policy which is suited to you and your business.
  • Is commercial insurance a legal requirement?
    Every business has different requirements, depending on how many employees and the size of your business. Speak to our team at 1st UK Broking today, to see how we can help you and your business.
  • Why use a specialist broker?
    A specialist broker, such as ourselves will understand the needs of the client and will be experienced and knowledgeable in the market. This means we can pair you with an insurance provider and a policy that is suited to your needs.

Get a quote for buildings and contents insurance

Please complete the form and we will get back to you.

Thanks for submitting!

bottom of page